Delivery & Turnaround times
- What are your turnaround times for an order?
- How much will delivery cost?
- What days do you send out your orders?
- Can I collect my work?
What are your turnaround times for an order?
• A Standard turnaround for most jobs is 2-3 working days for collection.
• 3-4 working days for delivery, we can usually move quicker so do get in touch with your deadline
• For larger scale / (production) jobs we can liaise on your deadline, we always try to work to your need to meet those tight deadlines.
• Rush jobs (within 24hrs) are also an option. These are charged at a premium rate as we need to interrupt work in progress to
get your job on the machines. Let us know your deadline and we’ll quote accordingly.
Bare in mind that for all rush jobs vector drawings need to be in a laser ready format. As you can probably appreciate, there wont be much time to sort them out if not. Make sure you follow are drawing guides correctly before sending your files over. For the same reason our vector tracing drawing service is also not feasible for a rush job service.
How much will delivery cost?
It depends on the size / weight of your order and which shipping method is required. Basic shipping costs are as follows:
• Next working day UK courier delivery (up to 30 kilo’s) From £15.00 + vat
• Same day London courier (Bike, Van, Larger transit Van) From £20.00 + vat
• You can arrange your own collection for delivery if preferred.
What days do you send out your orders?
We send out orders weekdays between Monday to Friday (‘Working days’). Parcels leave us at 2.00pm to get to you for next working day.
Can I collect my work?
Yes, lots of our clients choose to collect from us. We’ll let you know when your job will be ready when we send over your invoice.
If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch