What we need from you...
To laser cut and engrave for you we require vector file(s) compiled in a drawing editing software. If you can provide us with files setup as specified in the following guides, we advise that you do. If you don’t have a vector file at this stage see below, we can also make them for you!
- Laser cutting: Red Lines: hairline RGB: 255,0,0
- Vector engraving / scoring: Blue Lines: hairline RGB: 0,0,255
- Raster engraving: Black lines / fills:RGB: 0,0,0
- Vector file formats:. AI or *.EPS ( Adobe Illustrator), .DXF AutoCAD v2004, .CDR (CorelDRAW), .SVG, .PDF
- Image file formats: (engraving only) Grey scale Image files at least 300DPI sent as .jpeg, .tiff or .png