- 4D Art - Acrylic and Veneered MDF
- Alex Hammond - Laser cut furniture
- Braun - Laser engraved invitations
- Chau Har Lee - acrylic shoes
- Diva Arts - Laser cutting perspex
- Howkapow - cut acrylic jewellery
- Melvin Galapon - laser cut art
- Nokia - Laser engraved acrylic
- Sparks - Laser etching acrylic
Perspex® acrylic the laser cutters bread & butter.
Acrylic is probably the most widely used materials within the laser cutting and engraving world! It is also known as Perspex which is one of the most respected acrylic manufacturers. For this reason, we only stock Perspex® because it’s made to a very high quality. You can do so much with perspex it’s mind blowing! Have a good browse through the showcases to get the general idea.
Acrylic is made in two different ways, cast and extruded. Read more about advantages of each.
Laser cutting and engraving acrylic benefits
- Large stock available.
- Or special order any of the perspex® range.
- Huge cutting bed 2400mm x 1200mm.
- Cut up to 25mm in thickness!
- Quality Raster engraving / etching 1246mm x 710mm.
- Diamond polishing / Flame polishing also available.