The use of lasers has exploded within the fashion industry!
Laser cutting fabric has become increasing popular. Intricate details can be cut and engraved on a huge range of fabric including latex, rubber, leather, cotton,silk, polyester and other synthetic weaves.
Key benefits laser cutting fabric
- Test samples – No minimum orders.
- Repeatability – Produce high volumes of same design identically.
- Laser beam seals edge, eliminating fraying.
- Synthetic laser cut fabric marks with minimal burn marks.
- Large format machines 2400mm x 1200mm.
- Rolls can also be accommodated.
- You can send us files in vector format…
- Or use the drawing and scanning service. We’ll make you laser ready files.
Don’t forget about engraving fabric!
Remember, you can also laser engrave patterns and images onto most fabrics. Your artwork is subtlety burnt into the surface. The result really depends on the type you use, but most can be engraved with incredible detail.