Laser cutting Wood sheet, a versatile material choice
Used for many applications, ranging from furniture design to structural purposes. Manufactured boards including MDF, veneered MDF and birch plywood are the most common choice as they are able to be manufactured at large sheet sizes.
Natural woods and hardwoods can also be cut, but sheet sizes are usually limited to the size of the tree they came from!
Key benefits laser cutting wood
- High power 140(max) watt laser cuts through some woods up to 18mm thick!
- Massive laser bed – Fit’s 8ft x 4ft size sheets!
- Impeccable cutting tolerance, cutting quality.
- Large material stock; MDF, veneered MDF, birch plywood, obeche, walnut. and more!
- All sheets come from a sustainable source.
- Also see laser engraving wood.