- Close up, some of the tolerances are less than 1mm in thickness
- Limestone - aztec calender artwork at approximately 1mm depth
- Laser engraved sign for south london gallery
- Aztec calendar engraved on white marble
- Aztec calendar engraved on slate.
- Close up slate surface marking
Laser engrave stone to look like it’s been hand carved
Since stone differs generally in terms of hardness and tone, each will react differently when laser engraved.
The more homogeneous and fine-grained the stone, the better the results achieved with the laser engraver. Different stone types produce differing results in finish and depth achievable. Slate for instance engraves with a white coloration while marble laser engraves with a non-contrasted, lightly engraved effect.
Key benefits stone engraving:
- Engrave up to 1246mm x 710mm.
- Maximum depth 310mm weight 25kg.
- Mark many stone types at depths up to 3mm with multiple passes.